Saturday, November 30, 2013

Feeling 'The Sartorialist'

I went to a launch/fund raising event earlier today and used it as an opportunity to take pictures of people who dressed well. Yes, just like the Sartorialist.

Mikki

Oh, Mikki, you're so fine! You're so fine; you blow my mind! Okay, I tried. Haha But she really is fine and she's nice too. :)

Shai

Stephanie
 This girl is so gorgeous! :( Haha And I also like her outfit. And look at her shorts, girls. Look at it.

Ria
 I love her simply because she's cool. Yeah. She's cool.
Chelsea
Girls, go check out Chelsea's shop by clicking the word 'shop' right there next to Chelsea's. And yes, I really had to write a clear instruction for you all because my blog template is making it hard for all of us to differentiate normal texts from links. Links illuminates (as what I like to call it) when you run your cursor over them and that is cool, right? Anyway, she sells sea shells by the sea shore. Just kidding. Haha She sells nice shirts! Some of it has stuff from tumblr on it. Go check that out, guys!

Maryelle + Ariella

Erika

Karry
I had probably raved about Karry's outfit every time I saw her. Haha! I love how she mixed denim with  stripes and how she added a flower crown to her outfit. Per-fect.

They were the only ones that I got to approach and take a picture of out of the many people who dressed really, really well. Kudos to those people. Being the Sartorialist for a day was a lot of fun. Maybe I can make more posts like this in the future! :) 

Special thanks to everyone who's part of this post. Thank you very much for being eager! I love you all (and your outfit, of course) so much. Mwah. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment